About our Facilities:
The Department of Communication Studies is located in Kendall Hall, one of the original buildings on the central quadrangle of campus. Built in 1930 and extensively renovated in 1992, the building houses the campus radio station, a modern television studio, an audio classroom, faculty offices, classrooms, the distance learning center, and the film and television equipment center. In addition, it contains a full complement of theatrical space, including the 875-seat Kendall Main theater, a 150-seat black box theater, and a scene shop.
Below are pictures and links to our wonderful facilities, each of which fosters academic and artistic growth.